The International Sports Medicine Fellows Conference is a unique opportunity for fellows to learn
the latest advancements in articular cartilage treatment, restoration and repair while participating
in the largest gathering of 2021-2022 orthopaedic sports medicine fellows.
- Scientific Presentations On Demand (February 12-April 28)
- Case-Based Presentations On Demand (February 12-April 28) & Live on April 2
- Surgical Demonstrations On Demand (February 12-April 28)
Why Attend the 2022 ISMF Conference
- Case-Based Interactive Approach
- Opportunity to interact with world renowned faculty
- Comprehensive approach to Cartilage Repair
- Reduced Registration Fees (All fees waived!!)
The cadaver demonstrations will be On Demand and will include techniques in cartilage restoration and repair, orthobiologics, and osteochondral autografts and allografts.