The International Sports Medicine Fellows Conference is a unique opportunity for fellows to learn
the latest advancements in articular cartilage treatment, restoration and repair while participating
in the largest gathering of 2021-2022 orthopaedic sports medicine fellows.
- Scientific Papers
- Panel Discussions
- Case-Based Presentations
- Articular Cartilage Repair Hands-On Workshop
- Patellofemoral Lecture & Workshop Session
- Surgical Demonstrations
Why Attend the 2022 ISMF Conference
- Case-Based Interactive Approach
- Opportunity to interact with world renowned faculty
- Comprehensive approach to Cartilage Repair
- Reduced Registration Fees
Cadaver Workshops & Demonstrations
The cadaver workshops will include techniques in cartilage restoration and repair, orthobiologics,
and osteochondral autografts and allografts.
Welcome Reception & Annual Dinner
Meeting attendees are invited to enjoy a welcome reception on Thursday, February 10th from 7:00-8:30 pm.
The Annual Reception and Dinner will be held on Friday, February 11th to meet new colleagues and interact with faculty.